The ultra-reliable NaviLED 360 series has been updated to a new lower profile design with enhanced efficiency.
Maintaining the same mounting footprint and reliability of the original design, the new version also incorporates Grilamid® lens material for extreme durability.
The NaviLED 360 PRO also now features Wheelmark certification across the complete range.
Certified to 2NM visibility and suitable for vessels up to 50m, the White LED makes this series ideal for commercial vessels involved in fishing, trawling, towing, diving, pilotage duties or NUC.
White housing also allows the lamp to integrate with the style and colour of the vessel.
Featuring a completely sealed design, UV and impact resistant materials and pre-wired installation the NaviLED 360 PRO range is supported with a 5 year warranty for complete peace of mind.
- Modern lower profile design
- Wheelmark approval across the range
- Same mounting footprint
- Internationally approved
- Ultra low power consumption
- UV, corrosion & impact resistant
- Completely sealed IP67
- Multivolt 12/24V DC
- 2 Nautical Mile visibility
- Material Description Grilamid® lens, UV, corrosion & impact resistant housing
- Minimum Visible Distance 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable Pre-wired with 1.5m of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage Multivolt 12-24V DC
- Voltage Protection Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -500 volts
- Power Consumption < 1.5W
- Degree of Protection IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight 150g (including cable)
- Approvals IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, USCG, ABYC A-16, RCD, Maritime NZ