The Hella NaviLED 360 Surface Mount Light uses and energy efficient single LED.
Each lamp produces a highly visible light up to 2 nautical miles, with less than 2 watt power consumption, making them highly energy efficient.
The NaviLED 360 draws only a fraction of the energy compared with traditional incandescent 2 nautical mile bulb lamps.
Because Hella NaviLED has no filaments to break, the lamp is highly shock, vibration, and impact resistant. Each lamp is completely sealed and waterproof, as well as UV and corrosion resistant.
The high-impact acrylic housing provides superior protection and durability in the most demanding conditions.
- Completely waterproof, UV and corrosion resistant
- Single LED, service life of 50,000 hours
- 2 nautical mile visibility
- Fixed, horizontal surface mount
- White lens
- Can be used as sub masthead and stern light on power driven vessels less than 39.4 ft long