With less than 1.5W of consumption, NaviLED®360 Compact lamps draw a fraction of the energy required to run a conventional 2 nautical mile incandescent lamp.
No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
MultivoltTM 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. The compact MultivoltTM drive circuitry provides reverse polarity, spike and over-voltage protection for long life and reliable operation.
Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified
Each NaviLED® 360 Compact lamp is a completely sealed unit, highly UV and corrosion resistant. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. NaviLED®360 Compact anchor lamps have undergone extensive ‘tested to destruction’ programs to help lift product reliability to a new standard.
- IP67 - Completely sealed
- Long service life
- Class leading efficiency
- Multivolt 9~33V DC
- 5 year warranty
- Material Description UV and impact resistant plastic housing and heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Minimum Visible Distance 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht and Powerboats)
- Cable Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core cable
- Operating Voltage Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption
- Degree of Protection IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight 90g including cable
- Approvals IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, RCD, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ