Transocean has been engineered from our latest waterproof, windproof and highly breathable TP3 Japanese coated fabric technology for Offshore sailing.
Its lightness and flexibility belies the true durability and waterproofness of this multi dimensional product.
Firstly the face fabric is created from a tough yet light nylon yarn, that is densely woven into a smooth tight face fabric to deliver a flexible but durable outer.
Secondly a state of the art bi-component hydrophilic and micro-porous coating is applied that allows perspiration in the form of vapour and condensation to be transported to the outside and evaporate.
Then a final layer of anti-abrasion layer 3d microbeads are added to protect the coating and create a dry touch lining for comfort.
In addition a saltwater abrsasion resistant DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish helps shed water maintaining performance and comfort for the wearer
- Elastic shoulder straps with buckle slide adjustment
- Two-way storm flap with drainage channel
- Two-way non-corrosive centre front zip
- Internal gusset
- Chest handwarmer pockets with quick drying brushed mesh lining and non corrosive zips
- Fast draining quick access leg pocket
- Hook and loop external ankle adjusters
- Bat wing waist adjustment
- Nylon reinforcement at seat, knees and hem
- Diverted critical reinforcement seams to reduce wear
- Unlined to speed up drying time, reduce weight and reduce inter layer binding
- Articulated for ease of movement
- Contoured to reduce windage