The IC-M23 floats in the water. It not only floats, but flashes a built-in LED light upon contact with water as an aid for retrieval in the dark.
The large LCD has a clear 2-digit channel number indication and backlighting for night time operation.
- Waterproof construction equivalent to IPX7 (1 m depth for 30 minutes).
- Dual/Tri-watch functions.
- 4-step battery life indicator.
- 2-step power save function.
- Auto scan function starts scanning when no signal is received for 30 seconds.
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel.
- AquaQuake draining function
- The DC power jack is protected with a water tight plastic cap from water intrusion.
Physical & Performance
- Frequency range: TX: 156.000-161.450MHz / RX: 156.000-163.425MHz
- Type of emissions: 16K0G3E (FM)
- Power supply requirement: 3.7V DC (icom battery pack only)
- Current drain: (at 3.7V DC, approx)
- Transmit: 2.3A (at 5W output) / 0.9A (at 1W output) / 0.7A (at 0.5W output)
- Receive: AF max: 350mA / Power save: 8mA typ.
- Operating temp. range: -15°C to +55°C
- Antenna impedance: 50Ù (stud)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 58.5 x 128.5 x 34.5 mm
- Weight: 260g
- Output power: 5W, 1W (approx) (Hi, Low)
- Max. Freq. deviation: ±5kHz
- Frequency stability: ±1.5kHz
- Spurious emissions: 0.25µW
- Adjacent channel power: 70dB
- Audio harmonic distortion: 10% (at 60% dev.)
- Residual modulation: 40dB
- Audio freq. response: +1dB to 3dB of 6dB octave from 300Hz to 3000Hz
- Intermediate freq: 1st: 21.7MHz / 2nd: 450kHz
- Sensitivity (20dB SINAD): -4dBµ typical (emf)
- Adjacent Ch. selectivity: 70dB
- Spurious response: 70dB
- Intermodulation rejection ratio: 68dB
- Hum and noise: +1dB to -3dB of 6dB octave from 300Hz to 3000Hz
- Audio output power (10% distortion, 8Ù load): 200mW
- Battery pack, BP-266
- Belt clip, MB-124
- Antenna, FA-SC58V
- Hand strap
- RRP: $617.10Cat. No. 69751NSup. No. IC-M93D