Icom IC-M73 VHF Handheld Marine Transceiver
The IC-M73EURO is designed for demanding situations, or for users who require professional features and construction above all else.
The IC-M73EURO, which supersedes the IC-M72, offers the same rugged construction and performance as its predecessor, while adding new features designed to enhance communications
- Waterproof construction (IPX8)
- Last Call Voice Recording
- 5.0, 3.0 & 1.0 Watt Output power (2-step power saver)
- High capacity lithium ion battery (2000mAh) (15-16 hrs+*) *Duty cycle: 5:5:90
- 700mW Loud Audio & Bass Boost Function
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology
- AquaQuake Water draining feature
- Auto scan function
- Multiple Scan modes (Dual/Tri-watch)
- 55 Marine channels with Alpha-Tagging
- 70 Private channels available
- Optional Rugged Waterproof speaker mic (HM202)
- AquaQuake™ water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring
- Channel 16 and/or call channel
- 4 level battery indicator
- Favorite channel and tag scan functions
- Optional waterproof speaker-micro-
phones, HM-167 and HM-202
- Rapid charger BC-210 supplied
- Auto power save function
Physical & Performance
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.