The one person, partial covered boat tube was invented in 1984 by the Head Designer of WOW.
Millions have been sold over the years so WOW has decided to change it up a bit with an arrow shaped design rather than a circular one.
This new design allows for more stability and control for the rider.
A new twist on an old concept.
- Heavy Duty partial nylon cover.
- Heavy-Gauge PVC bladder.
- Double webbing foam handles with knuckle guards.
- Flat foam handles.
- Reinforced towing system.
- Speed valve for fasti inflation and deflation.
- Zippered valve cover.
- New custom designer pro am racing stripe graphics.
- Heavy-Duty arrow shape construction for stability and more control for the rider.
- Drain vent.
- Capacity: 1 Person.
- Dimensions Inflated 50" x 48"
- Dimensions Deflated 54" x 50"