StarBrite Inflatable Boat/Fender Cleaner 473ml
Heavy duty formula removes dirt, grime, scuff marks and oxidation stains.
- Heavy duty formula removes dirt, grime, scuff marks and oxidation stains.
- Safe for use on all rubber and vinyl surfaces.
- No hard rubbing or buffing required.
- Leaves a tough protective coating.
- The quick and easy way to maintain inflatable boats and boat fenders.
- Safe for all types of inflatables.
- Removes oxidation, dirt, grime and stains from all types of inflatable boats and boat fenders.
- Restores colour and protects against salt and UV exposure.
- Works on all PVC, Hypalon®, neoprene and other types of fabrics
- Size: 473ml
Wash surface to remove dust and loose dirt then dry thoroughly. Shake bottle well.
Using a clean, dry cloth apply Star brite Inflatable Boat & Fender Cleaner/ Protector to a small area at a time.
Rub briskly in even overlapping circular motion to ensure uniform cleaning. Allow application to dry to a haze.
Using another clean, dry cloth, remove haze and buff to a clean lustrous finish.
NOTE: For heavily stained or severely oxidized surfaces use a stiff bristle brush or fine scouring pad for application.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.