Inox MX8 High Temp Extreme Pressure Grease 300g
The extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of INOX-mx8 grease gives long service life under high loading and shock loading conditions from very low to very high temperature environments.
These special characters of shear stability, combined with the inclusion of effective rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and tackiness adhesives, ensures this grease to be the preferred recommendation for sealed for life anti-friction bearings.
- INOX-mx8 has the ability to prevent scuffing and reduce wear under high load and shock load condition, together with its excellent high shear stability and high temperature operation, makes it the preferred choice over other E.P greases.
- INOX-mx8 resists 'SQUEEZE OUT' from surfaces requiring lubrication under load conditions.
- INOX-mx8 has excellent resistance to water and water wash out even at elevated temperatures. Effective lubrication is maintained and also gives protection against corrosion.
- INOX-mx8 will not thin out because it is shear resistant or thicken because it resist oxidation.
- P.T.F.E. Poly tetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication and reduces operating temperatures.
- Marine: Boat trailer wheel bearings, trailer ball couplings, deck and anchor winches, steering control cables,all electrical motor bearings, bendex assemblies and solenoid shafts, stuffing box bushes.
- Automotive: Wheel bearings, ball, CV & universal joints, tie rod ends, control and gear change cables, metal bushes, 4 WD winches, trailer ball couplings.
- Bearings: Sealed for life bearings, bushes, worm and screw drives.
- Commercial: All mower bearings, bushes and control cables, wheel bearings, hoist chains, sprockets, cables on Forklifts, front End Loaders and Pallet Trolley Jacks, saw and log feed bed bearings, air conditioner bearings and bushes.
- Electrical: Motor, generator, alternator bearings and bushes, solenoid shafts.
- Fishing: All fishing reel bearings and bushes, cable drum bearings, cables, gears and tackle blocks on Fishing Boats and Trawlers, anchor winches and cables.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.