Raymarine i50/60 Sail Pack
Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated function instruments; combined cover - speed, depth and wind.
They provide excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions. Simple, push button controls make them extremely easy to see and use.
- Large digits
- Depth trend indicator
- Minimum and maximum depth
- Audible shallow, anchor and deep water alarms
- Speed Through Water or Speed Over Ground (GPS required)
- Sea surface temperature
- Trip and Log data
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for enhanced night time visibility
- Beaufort wind strength and heading on opposite tack
- Maximum wind speed alarm
- 20° - 60° close hauled segment
- Depth: Raymarine P19 Plastic Low Profile Through Hull Depth Transducer (Cat. No 32128N)
- Speed: Raymarine E26031 Plastic Low Profile Retractable Through Hull Transducer (Cat. No 32126N)
- Wind: Raymarine E22078 Wind Vane and 30m (97.5') Cable (Cat. No 47108N)
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.