The fully backlit RMK-10 includes dedicated keys for home, menu, zoom in/out, window control, waypoint management, power/brightness, as well as Evolution autopilot control.
RMK-10 also features the same multifunction rotary controller with the integrated cursor pad found on eS Series multifunction displays
The RMK-10 can be surface-mounted or flush mounted and is available with key mats for horizontal or vertical installation. This gives you the flexibility to install the RMK-10 just about anywhere.
Utilising Raymarine’s RayNet high speed networking, the RMK-10 can be setup to control a single multifunction display, or multiple displays mounted at the same location.
When controlling multiple displays on the same helm, the RMK-10 provides seamless control across all of the displays.
When used with aSeries or gS Series Multitouch displays, the RMK-10 brings full HybridTouch™ control capability to these products.
The RMK-10 integrates seamlessly with the LightHouse II user interface and allows the navigation system to be operated solely by touch, by keypad, or any variation between.
- PoE class: Class 1
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 / 24 V dc
- Operating voltage range: 10.8V dc to 31.2V dc
- Power consumption: 3.84W
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC
- Storage temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative humidity Maximum: 75%
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- Network / power: 1 x RayNet connector | (gS Series - 1000 Mb/s plus PoE) | (aSeries , cSeries, eSeries - 100 Mb/s)
- Alternate power: 1 x power connector
In The Box
- Landscape keypad mat
- Portrait keypad mat
- Mounting gasket
- 4 x mounting fixings
- Documentation pack
- Right angled power cable 2m (6.6ft)
- RayNet network cable 2m (6.6ft)