International Etch Primer Kit
International Etch Primer is a two-pack primer using the very latest technology that removes the requirement to use highly hazardous chemicals like chromates.
Unlike other primers this product ia applied in thin films to provide anchorage of the subsequently applied paint system.
Aplication of the chosen paint syatem leads to a reaction between that system and the Etch Primer resulting in enhanced adhesion levels.
- Two pack chromate-free above water primer with excellent anticorrosive protection.
- Can be over-coated without sanding.
- Allows extended re-coat times.
- Can be over-coated with a single or two pack systems.
- Fast cure time.
- Long pot life.
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio.
- No hazardous chromates or other similar type chemicals.
- Do not use any mixed material after 8 hours.
- Do not attempt to apply chosen systems too quickly over the Etch Primer.
- All final systems will remain soft for several days as the adhesion process slowly takes place. It is recommended that no assembly, stacking or mechanical work should take place with articals for at least 2 weeks at 25°C or 3 weeks at 15°C.
- Do not use fillers.
- For aluminium only.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.