The Jabsco Macerator is fitted with an exclusive (patent pending) Run-Dry Protection Device.
This new feature makes accidental run-dry impeller damage a thing of the past.
- Detects the absence of fluid then shuts off the pump before impeller is damaged.
- The sensor provides adequate run-dry period to allow the initial priming of the pump.
- Interrupting power supply to the macerator resets the Run-Dry Device.
- Flow rate to 12 gpm (45 lpm) .
- Self-priming to 4ft (1.2m) vertical lift.
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection).
- Size: 290(L)mm x 120(W)mm x 90(H)mm.
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Power Consumption: 12 Volts 16 Amps
- Inlet - 1-1/2" (38mm)Hose Barb and 1-1/2" N.P.T. (Male)
- Outlet - 1" (19mm) Hose Barb
The JABSCO macerator pump unit is the ideal solution for emptying marine holding tanks when not in a discharge restricted area.
The JABSCO macerator is self-priming to a five foot lift when the impeller is wet, four foot when dry, and may be mounted in any convenient point in the waste discharge system.
The macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8" (3mm) maximum so it can easily by pumped through a 1" (19mm) ID discharge hose.
The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location. (For optimal efficiency, locate pump as close to holding tank as possible.)
The macerator has an approximate flow rate of 12 GPM (45 LPM) and will empty a typical 30 gallon (115 litres) holding tank in less than 3 minutes.