Jabsco 12V PAR-MAX PLUS 6 Freshwater Pump 22L/min
The Jabsco Par-Max PLUS series Fresh Water pumps offer high pressure 60PSI with exceptional High capacity fl ow up to 22.7 litres per minute (6 GPM) flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple onboard faucet and shower outlets at one time.
These Par-Max PLUS pumps use the latest technology in design and construction to offer exceptional life and service - backed by Jabsco’s 3 year limited warranty.
- High capacity flow up to 22.7 litres per minute (6 GPM)
- Sealed automatic pressure switch 60 PSI
- Co-moulded diaphragm eliminates leak paths
- High pressure and flow serves up to 5 on-board outlets
- Large improved soft rubber noise dampening mount feet
- Large heavy duty motor brushes extend pump life by up to 50%
- Self priming up to 3 metres
- Ignition protected motor - 17 Amp Max - use a 20 Amp fuse
- Plug-in hose ports included - Large pump port size - 2 each 1/2” straight threaded and 1/2" 90 degree threaded ports
- An inlet pump strainer should be fitted (not included) see our main catalogue page 185 for full details. Fully read the instructions inside the pump box prior to installation and use
- 3 year Jabsco limited warranty
- Volts: 12v
- Amps: 17 Amp max
- Pressure: 60 PSI
- Flow rate: 22.7LPM
- Pump type: Diaphragm
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.