Jabsco 12V Macerator Pump
The Jabsco Macerator is fitted with an exclusive (patent pending) Run-Dry Protection Device.
This new feature makes accidental run-dry impeller damage a thing of the past.
- Detects the absence of fluid then shuts off the pump before impeller is damaged.
- The sensor provides adequate run-dry period to allow the initial priming of the pump.
- Interrupting power supply to the macerator resets the Run-Dry Device.
- Flow rate to 12 gpm (45 lpm) .
- Self-priming to 4ft (1.2m) vertical lift.
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection).
- Size: 290(L)mm x 120(W)mm x 90(H)mm.
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Power Consumption: 12 Volts 16 Amps
- Inlet - 1-1/2" (38mm)Hose Barb and 1-1/2" N.P.T. (Male)
- Outlet - 1" (19mm) Hose Barb
The JABSCO macerator pump unit is the ideal solution for emptying marine holding tanks when not in a discharge restricted area.
The JABSCO macerator is self-priming to a five foot lift when the impeller is wet, four foot when dry, and may be mounted in any convenient point in the waste discharge system.
The macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8" (3mm) maximum so it can easily by pumped through a 1" (19mm) ID discharge hose.
The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location. (For optimal efficiency, locate pump as close to holding tank as possible.)
The macerator has an approximate flow rate of 12 GPM (45 LPM) and will empty a typical 30 gallon (115 litres) holding tank in less than 3 minutes.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.