This Jarrett boat winch is a dependable top quality product tested by the South Australian Institute of Technology. All winch gearings are supported between sintered bronze bearings.
Pinion gears and two way ratchet pawl are case hardened for long wear and all gears are machined not pressed. Complete with Dynex Fibre rope and hook.
The Dynex Fibre Rope combines good strength retention with good flexibility and dynamic properties. Say goodbye to metal splinters!
Features of Dynex Fibre Rope
- Exceeds the strength of steel wire ropes of same diameter while floating on water
- Has low elongation properties
- Is extremely flexible, yielding easy handling in all respects
- Has good UV resistance and excellent resistance to chemicals
- Capacity: 800kg
- Gear Ratio: 10:1 / 5:1 / 1:1
- Cable: Dynex Fibre Rope
- Cable Length: 7.5m x 6mm