Jervis Bay to Port Jackson Chart - Laminated
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases.
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases.
- Natural features, reefs, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and other features are visually realistically depicted.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart.
- Navigation symbols are clearly explained on the chart without the need for a supplementary handbook.
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, GPS marks, obstructions and navigational tracks included.
- Satellite positions derived from the WGS1984 datum can be plotted directly onto this chart.
- No fishing Zones officially declared Smooth, Partially smooth, Open waters zones clearly indicated.
- BONUS WALL CHART - New South Wales Fishermans Guide to species identification, legal-size and limits - reverse side
- Size: 61 x 88 cm
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.