Great Circle Oceanmaster ISO 9650-1 Over 24h Life Raft
Oceanmaster 4 Person Commercial Over 24h Canister Life Raft Pack
Great Circle Oceanmaster Life Rafts are designed for extended offshore commercial and recreational boating and they meet or exceed the highest specifications set down by Australia marine authorities, International Organisation for Standardization and boating associations.
The Oceanmaster Life Raft features premium components, top quality craftsmanship and meticulous quality control.
If the worst should happen in the most demanding of sea conditions, you can be confident that your Great Circle Oceanmaster Life Raft is designed and equipped to help save your life.
High visibility orange on the underside of hull, canopy and stability bags and SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape. An internal light and SOLAS approved external light are fitted.
This is provided by four weighted stability bags on the hull.
The specification requires that any person wearing fol weather gear and inflated PFD (life-jacket) must be able to board the raft alone. The Oceanmaster Life Raft incorporates a self inflating semi-rigid boarding ramp with an internal support ladder to allow the crew member to haul themselves on board the raft.
- Double, fail safe buoyancy tubes and auto-inflatable arch/canopy support system formed from butyl rubber (not PVC).
- Rip stop nylon canopy (not PVC).
- CO2/N2 Inflatable system features premium quality gas cylinders and firing mechanism. Designed to inflate correctly at an ambient air temperature of between -15°C and 65°C.
- Insulate floor of aluminium composite cellular foam.
- High visibility orange colour on the underside of hull, canopy and stability bags.
- High capacity and weighted stability bags.
- Manually deployed, heavy duty drogue (sea anchor) with minimum 15 metres of line and anti-foul swivel.
- Semi-rigid boarding ramp and support handle features high visibility colour with interior assist bridle.
- Extra large entrance for easy boarding. Entrance closure(s) feature heavy duty dual zippers with ventilation tie-backs.
- Uni-directional retro/radar reflective segment across arch.
- Rainwater catchment system with a closable delivery tube.
- Viewing port and vent.
- Heavy duty righting line system.
- Easily accessed topping up valves.
- Exterior lifeline and interior grab-lines.
- SOLAS standard exterior survivor locator light and interior light.
- Retro-reflective tape segments on the underside of the hull and on the canopy.
- Minimum nine metre painter line.
- Cradle not included (Sold Separately)
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.