Lanotec Lanolin Grease 500ml
A heavy duty anti-corrosive lubricant with lanolin won't dry out, gum up or wash off.
Lanolin grease is a natural non toxic lanolin based product that can be used to shield items from saltwater, lubricate and protect parts, retard marine growth by providing a barrier that stops it attaching, and waterproofing seams on bags and canopies etc.
- Acts as anti-seize for threaded rod, shackles, nuts and bolts
- Moisture proofs multi-pin plugs and connectors
- Stops electrolysis due to dissimilar metal contact
- Stops galling of stainless steel and aluminium
- Lubricates rubber hoses, o-rings, linkages, pivot pins and bushes
- Seals timber joints, bridge bearers and timber ends
- Protects metal fastenings and fittings from corrosion
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.