Lanotec Lanolin Lubricant 400g
Lanolin (wool grease) is a natural substance derived from sheep's wool.
- Penetrates deep through rust and loosens rusted tools and components
- Lubricates and protects hinges, zippers, padlocks, sliding doors, locks and chains
- Provides corrosion protection for most surfaces, hinges and chains
- Cleans rejuvenates and extends the life of metal, timber, vinyl, plastic, leather, rubber, fibreglass and powder-coated surfaces
- Protects electrical equipment and components
- Prevents oxidisation for containerised shipping
For general lubrication & corrosion protection of automotive, electrical, sporting, & gardening equipment as well as the rejuvenation of aluminium, vinyls, leather & plastics.
Ideal for light industrial, electrical and household application.
Rust protection for 4WD's, trailers, caravan and boats. Moisture barrier for electrical equipment, motors and pumps.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.