Inox's LANOX™ is a heavy duty anti-corrosive lubricant with lanolin, which is a natural wax found in animal wool. There are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
- Lanox - is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
- Lanox - contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieseline.
- Lanox - is harmless to metal points and surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica, rubber or neoprene seals.
- Lanox - doesn't become sticky, gooey or gum up.
- Lanox - is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
- Lanox - has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL)
Includes 1 Lanox 700ml spray applicator bottle.