Lanox MX4 Lubricant Bottle 5L
Inox's LANOX™ is a heavy duty anti-corrosive lubricant with lanolin, which is a natural wax found in animal wool. There are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
- Lanox - is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
- Lanox - contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieseline.
- Lanox - is harmless to metal points and surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica, rubber or neoprene seals.
- Lanox - doesn't become sticky, gooey or gum up.
- Lanox - is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
- Lanox - has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL)
Includes 1 Lanox 700ml spray applicator bottle.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.