The Pro-Fish's automatic freefall allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and precision.
No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you "hover fish".
When you're ready to go, you can retrieve your anchor just as easily, with the push of a button.
Plus, the Pro-Fish comes equipped with a reliable spur gearbox, is DIY ready and made of 100% 316 stainless steel. Strength, speed, efficiency and durability - a perfect catch, all around. For boats 9 - 11.5m (30 - 38ft)
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line retrieval speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2" socket wrench
- Strong 100% 316 stainless steel, including control arm and stripper
- Maximum pulling power: 320kg
- Convenient above deck installation
- 5-year warranty
- Motor power options: 12 V
- Typical power watts: 500 W
- Typical max pull: 320 kg
- Maximum line speed: 32 m
- Working load: 79 kg
- Normal current draw: 35A
- Typical line speed/min: 27 m
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Circuit breaker: 50A
- Chain: 6mm
- Rope: 12mm 3-strand and 8- plait
- A: 146 mm
- B: 245 mm
- C: 178 mm
Kits include: Windlass, base gasket seal, fast mounting studs, installation wrench, toggle switch and circuit breaker.