Lowrance ActiveTarget Live Sonar
See high-resolution images of fish swimming around structure and responding to your lure as it happens with new ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar.
Featuring Forward, Down or Scouting views, ActiveTarget Live Sonar can scan fish locations and easily track their movements.
See how fish relate to structure and respond to lure presentations, so you can make the right adjustments to make them strike.
- Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat or Scout, view an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it happens
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are active
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS
- Power Consumption max: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Power Consumption typical: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Supply Voltage: 10.8 VDC - 31.2 VDC
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Storage Temperature Range (-30°C to 70°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Operating Temperature Range (-15°C to 55°C )
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Interface: Ethernet to HDS LiveHDS CarbonElite FS
- Waterproofing: IP67
- Weight: Module: 1.86 kg / Transducer: 1.21 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D: Module: 219.3mm x 192.1mm x 72.9mm / Transducer:149.8mm x 82.4mm x 58.0mm
- Mounting Type: Module: Surface Mount / Transducer: Bracket Mount
- Ethernet Ports: Yes
- ActiveTarget Trolling Motor Shaft Mount Kit
- ActiveTarget Trolling Motor Forward/Down Mount Kit
- ActiveTarget Trolling Motor Scout™ Mount Kit
- Power Cable, 4-Pin
- Ethernet Cable, 15ft
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.