A significant 30% increase in target detection compared to the original BR24, while retaining the impressive short range credentials like all Broadband Radar domes.
With a true detection range of up to 4 nautical miles, the Broadband 3G Radar is an excellent choice for performance and affordability for use on any fishing, cruising, sport and sail boat.
Unrivaled Short Range
Outstanding performance where it matters most, within 200 ft (no blind spot)
High resolution separation of closed space targets, improved noise rejection, automatic sidelobes suppression.*
Extremely Low Emissions
Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone allowing it to be mounted anywhere.*
Produces immediate, accurate on screen images without warm up.*
Lower Power Consumption
Ideal for recreational boats of any size.*
High Speed Mode
Selectable, higher speed 36 rpm radar sweeps, at 2 nm display range and less, show better tracking of small and fast moving targets for enhanced safety.
MARPA Multi-Target Tracking
Track up to 10 targets as standard.
Dual Guard Zones
Protect yourself from more angles.
Proven auto harbour and offshore modes, plus directional clutter rejection with Broadband 4G Radar.
No reason to open the dome, no turning or zero mile adjustment, and no radar licensed technician required
*Available only with unique FMIW technology
- Antenna Beam Width Horizontal: 5.2°+/-10% (-3dB width) °
- Antenna Beam Width Vertical: 25°+/-20% (-3dB width) °
- Antenna Receiver Noise Figure: 6 dB
- Antenna Rotation Speed: 24/36 rpm +/- 10% RPMs
- Radar Warm Up Time: 0 min
- Radar Wind Resistance: 51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)
- Transmitter Frequency: X-band - 9.3 to 9.4GHz
- Transmitter Power Output: 165mW nominal
- Data I/O Protocol: High Speed Ethernet
Technical / Environmental
- Mounting Bolts: 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof Standard: IPX6
- Height: 280 mm
- Diameter: 488 mm
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Humidity: +95°F/+35°C, 95% RH
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +55°C
- Power Supply: 9 to 31.2vDC (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
- Power Consumption: 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8vDC
- Power Consumption Standby: 2W(Typ.) @ 13.8vDC~ only 150ma
- Compliance: CE, FCC (ID: RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G
- Interconnection Cable: 33ft/10m standard with RJ45 thin custom (Max 30m)
- Interface Heading SimNet or NMEA 0183 with cable kit into display