The Lowrance® Elite-5 Ti is a touchscreen fishfinder/chartplotter that matches high-end functions and features with powerful performance ─ all at an affordable price.
Sporting a five-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, the Elite-5 Ti has your sonar needs covered with StructureScan® HD compatibility and Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200 + 455/800kHz frequencies.
It has a built-in GPS antenna and trusted Lowrance navigation features, allowing you to navigate with ease.
The Elite-5 Ti also features integrated Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity that not only allows you to download software updates directly to the unit, but gives you the capability to download Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit ─ for immediate use ─ directly from the water.
- High-resolution, 5-inch, LED-backlit colour display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen providing fast, fingertip access to all Elite-5 Ti features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® and DownScan Imaging™ provide the best possible view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. StructureScan® requires included TotalScan transducer.
- Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history with TrackBack™ to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed Australia/NZ Navionics+ Chart
- Built-in wireless connectivity provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- microSD card slot
- Quick Release bracket
Physical & Performance
- Display: Widescreen, 16:9 WVGA colour TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
- Operating Frequency: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Media Port: 1 microSD slot
- Warranty: One Year
- Display Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Display Backlighting: LED
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data: Yes
- Split Screen Presentation: 4
- Display Size: 5"/ 12.7 cm (16:9)
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE™ or GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount TotalScan transducer
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to + 55° C
- Power Consumption: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation Routes: 100
- Navigation Waypoints: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Mapping: Australia/NZ Navionics+ Chart
- Background Mapping: Enhanced Elite Basemap
- Languages: 31 - Available in regional language packs