The Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti is a touchscreen fishfinder/chartplotter that matches high-end functions and features with powerful performance all at an affordable price.
Sporting a seven-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, the Elite-7 Ti has your sonar needs covered with StructureScan® HD compatibility (requires optional TotalScan Transducer) and support for Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200 + 455/800kHz frequencies.
It has a built-in GPS antenna and reliable Lowrance navigation technology, allowing you to navigate with ease.
The Elite-7 Ti also features integrated Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity that not only allows you to download software updates directly to the unit, but gives you the capability to download Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit for immediate use directly from the water.
- High-resolution, 7-inch, LED-backlit colour display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen providing fast, fingertip access to all Elite-7 Ti features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® and DownScan Imaging™ provide the best possible view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. StructureScan® requires optional TotalScan transducer.
- Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history with TrackBack™ to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed Australia/NZ Navionics+ Chart
- Built-in wireless connectivity provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- microSD card slot
- Quick Release bracket
Physical & Performance
- Display: Widescreen, 16:9 WVGA colour TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
- Operating Frequency: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Media Port: 1 microSD slot
- Warranty: One Year
- Display Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Display Backlighting: LED
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data: Yes
- Split Screen Presentation: 4
- Display Size: 7" / 17.8 cm (16:9)
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE™ or GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount DownScan transducer
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)
- Power Consumption: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation Routes: 100
- Navigation Waypoints: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Mapping: Australia/NZ Navionics+ Chart
- Background Mapping: Enhanced Elite Basemap
- Languages: 31 - Available in regional language packs