Lowrance Elite FS 7 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
The Elite Fishing System (FS) gives you access to the full line-up of Lowrance fishfinding tools including ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar, Active Imaging™ and preloaded C-MAP® AUS/NZ Enhanced Embedded charts to help you make the most of your time on the water.
- ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- Preloaded C-MAP Enhanced Embedded charts with high resolution inland and coastal coverage, plus mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000® and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
- Power Consumption max: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption typical: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption min: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- SD Card Storage: 1 micro SD card up to 32GB
- Ethernet Port: 1 virtual ethernet port
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years ofupgrade optionsTotaling 5 years
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- GPS: 10 Hz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 16
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1x Micro-C
- Weight: 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
- Position Accuracy: 20m RMS
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints100 Routes100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Time to First Fix: 30s
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Storage Temperature Range (-20°C to 60°C )
- Radar compatibility: 4G (Broadband) 3G (Broadband) Halo20 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo20+ (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar)
- Operating Temperature Range (-15°C to 55°C )
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- AIS: AIS Chart overlay. Target vessel details.
- Charts supported: C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)C-MAP GenesisC-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY)Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+)Insight (Pro and HD)Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners
- Cartography included: C-MAP Contour + AUS/NZ
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- Bluetooth: Integrated
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated: CHIRPBroadbandActive Imaging DownScanActive Imaging SideScanCompatible with:StructureScan
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal 802.11b/g/n
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Weather: None
- Internal Storage: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- Multimedia: None
- Digital Switching: None
- Backlight Colour: Pure White LED
- Interface: TouchscreenZoom +/-MOB = (+/- combined)PagesWaypointLight/Power
What's in the box?
- Elite FS™ 7 Suncover
- HDS-7 LIVE / Elite FS™ 7 Bracket
- HDS/Elite/Hook/Mark Power Only Cable
- FUSE-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.