Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
Big enough for use as a standalone display, but compact enough to fit consoles with limited space, the HDS LIVE 7 offers access to the latest Lowrance® fishfinding innovations with support for Active Imaging™, LiveSight™ real-time sonar, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and Genesis Live onscreen mapping.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible – Coming Spring 2019
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor*
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys*
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability*
- Full high-definition SolarMAX HD screen (HDS LIVE 16 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
- Preloaded Australia/New Zealand basemap
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- *HDS LIVE 16/12 only
Fish in Real-Time with LiveSight Sonar (Coming Early 2019)
Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what will work, what won’t and what to do next.
Physical & Performance
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.