The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK² 4x Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK² 4x features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
The world’s easiest fish finder, HOOK² 4x GPS Bullet helps you have a more enjoyable day on the water by removing the hassle of making adjustments with a simple menu layout, easy access to key features and game-changing Lowrance® Autotuning sonar.
You will be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change.
You just fish and let HOOK2 do the rest. Anglers will cover more water in less time with proven HOOK2 Bullet wide-angle, Broadband sonar, offering double the sonar coverage of most fish finders.
Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favourite fishing spot with the simple and accurate GPS Plotter built into the HOOK2 4x GPS Bullet display.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- Automated sonar settings
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- Easiest-to-use menus
- Optimised keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Proven Lowrance® wide-angle, Broadband sonar
- Simple and accurate GPS Plotter
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
Physical & Performance
- Display 4 in (101.6 mm)
- Resolution 480 x 272
- Backlighting LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200kHz Wide Angle
- Languages 30
- Media Port One: N/A
- Operating Voltage 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Bullet Skimmer
- Display Type: WVGA colour TFT LCD
- Display Backlighting: LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 4 in / 101.6 mm diagonal
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 6.51 in \ 165.3 mm
- Product Depth: 3.31 in \ 84 mm
- Product Height: 3.80 in \ 96.5 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: TBD
- RRP: $50.00Cat. No. 32212NSup. No. 000-14027-001