Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack
An all new autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for Hydraulic-steer outboard motors.
An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen2 Touch Display (Not Included), will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch Display, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading.
The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes – so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
- control from a HDS display (Not Included), to a heading, route or cursor
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
What's in The Box
NAC-1 Autopilot Computer 000-11769-001
The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump 000-11771-001
0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with Seastar manual helm pumps up to 14ci.
Point-1 Heading and GPS Sensor 000-11047-001
Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
Hydraulic Fitting Kit
Everything you need to connect with your existing hydraulic system – including t-connectors, hoses and oil.
Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with one press.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.