Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna
The Lowrance Point-1 is the ideal position and heading device. The Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates.
In addition unlike other position-only antennas the Point-1 provides heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.
The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch, HDS Gen3 or Elite-7 display or any NMEA 2000® network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any boat.
- NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Includes spat/pole mount
- Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot
What's in the box
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.