Magma Bait/Filet Mate Table with LeveLock Mount 13" x 20"
Magma’s original “Bait/Filet Mate” tables have an attractive new look, BLACK!
This colour core material has thin white cap layers and a bright black centre.
The “Magma” logo and handy ruler has been engraved to show the black core for a clean look while increasing visibility when measuring the days catch.
Not just designed for bait preparation or fish cleaning these tables are approved for food preparation and service.
Constructed with the finest commercial quality UV stabilised compression moulded high-density polyethylene that is virtually indestructible, practical, and more sanitary than wood filet tables.
These tables will not crack, peel, mildew, absorb bacteria or fish odours, allowing you virtually maintenance free use.
Equipped with (2) redesigned knife holsters that now accommodate larger filet knives, handy receptacle for Pliers, rounded edges/corners for safety, and side channels with a slotted table back that permits drainage from the work surface while keeping your deck clean of scales and residue when preparing, cleaning, or filleting.
This table is supplied with the LeveLock all-angle fish rod holder mount, which is the most popular mount and has been manufactured using heat-treated Stainless Steel and hard-anodised aluminium for superior corrosion resistance.
Its quick release cam-action design allows convenient all-angle adjustment when in use or simply folds flat for storage.
The 1-1/2” (38 mm) 304 Stainless Steel tube has 8 different rotation positions and fits most cross-pin type rod holders.
This table is the perfect addition for any Fisherman with a small open craft where storage is limited.
- 100% UV stabilised high density colour core Polyethylene
- Engraved “MAGMA” logo and ruler to measure the days catch
- Pliers storage and (2) redesigned filet knife holster’s
- Grooved sides and slotted back for overboard drainage
- All edges and corners rounded for safety
- Approved for food service
- Will not crack, peel, mildew, or retain fish odours
- Mount constructed of 1-1/2” (38) mm) 18-8 stainless steel tubing and hard anodised aluminium hardware
- Fits most standard cross pin fishing rod holders
- 8 different rotation positions
- Quick release cam-action design allows for convenient all angle adjustment
- Folds flat for storage
- Construction Materials: High-Density Polyethylene
- Table Dimensions: 50.5cm x 32.4cm
- Width: 50.5cm
- Depth: 32.4cm
- Height: 6.0cm
- Weight: 3.23kg
- Comes complete. No additional mounting hardware required.
- Fish Rod Holder, knife and pliers not included.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.