Your grilling experience will be greatly enhanced with Magma’s completely redesigned Catalina II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This versatile, portable, and finely crafted grill is a perfect addition for feeding that large crew. Features include a beautifully elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included).
Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming.
Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use, and a hermetically sealed thermometer.
The swivelling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
“Heavy Duty” mounting hardware is recommended.
- Beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
- Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
- Dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 12” x 18” main grill area with 5-1/2” x 18” secondary grill area (315 Sq. In. total grilling area), with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on the shore
- Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discolouration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Swivelling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange
- Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with Low Pressure, Pre-Regulated, On-Board LPG (Propane) Systems.
- Model Number: A10-1218-2AU-3
- Fuel: LPG Propane
- Fuel Options: On-board LPG or CNG fuel systems
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle: Tubular stainless steel
- Burner: Stainless steel
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 11,500
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Bowl: Double-lined stainless steel
- Weight: 24.66 lbs. (11.19 kg)
- Length: 14-1/4” (36.2 cm)
- Width: 23-1/16” (58.6 cm)
- Height: 14-3/4” (37.5 cm)
- Cooking Grill area: 12” x 18” (216 sq. in.) / 30.5cm x 45.7 cm (1393.9 sq. cm)
- Secondary Grilling Area: 5-1/2” x 18” (99 sq. in.) / 14cm x 45.7 cm (639.8 sq. cm)
- Total Grilling Area: 315 sq. in. (2033.7 sq cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Mount, Serving Shelf and Fuel canister are not included.
- Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use.