Magma "Catalina II" Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill - Type 3 LP Gas w/ Hose & Regulator
Your grilling experience will be greatly enhanced with Magma’s completely redesigned Catalina II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This versatile, portable, and finely crafted grill is a perfect addition for feeding that large crew. Features include a beautifully elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included).
Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming.
Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use, and a hermetically sealed thermometer.
The swivelling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
“Heavy Duty” mounting hardware is recommended.
- Beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
- Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
- Dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 12” x 18” main grill area with 5-1/2” x 18” secondary grill area (315 Sq. In. total grilling area), with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on the shore
- Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discolouration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Swivelling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange
- Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with Low Pressure, Pre-Regulated, On-Board LPG (Propane) Systems.
- Model Number: A10-1218-2AU-3
- Fuel: LPG Propane
- Fuel Options: On-board LPG or CNG fuel systems
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle: Tubular stainless steel
- Burner: Stainless steel
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 11,500
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Bowl: Double-lined stainless steel
- Weight: 24.66 lbs. (11.19 kg)
- Length: 14-1/4” (36.2 cm)
- Width: 23-1/16” (58.6 cm)
- Height: 14-3/4” (37.5 cm)
- Cooking Grill area: 12” x 18” (216 sq. in.) / 30.5cm x 45.7 cm (1393.9 sq. cm)
- Secondary Grilling Area: 5-1/2” x 18” (99 sq. in.) / 14cm x 45.7 cm (639.8 sq. cm)
- Total Grilling Area: 315 sq. in. (2033.7 sq cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Mount, Serving Shelf and Fuel canister are not included.
- Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.