This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill.
It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swivelling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you.
This design also allows for quick safe fuel canister changes even while grilling. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs.
The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Hinged Lid. The convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut.
- ”Stay Cool” handle with air cooled supports.
- Newly designed, swivelling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel & valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe & easy fuel changes.
- Burner & hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life.
- Combination “easy-to-clean” grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma’s patented design fully utilises both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions.
- Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with low pressure, on-board LPG (Propane) systems.
- Model Name: Marine Kettle Gas Grill “Original Size”
- Model Number: A10-205AU-3
- Fuel: LPG Propane
- Fuel Supply: On-board LPG or CNG fuel system
- Construction Materials: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle Material: Cast Plastic
- Burner: Stainless steel
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 7,100
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Bowl: Single-lined Stainless steel
- Weight: 7.42 lbs (3.37kg)
- Height: 12-1/8” (30.8cm)
- Diameter: 14-7/8” (37.8 cm)
- Cooking Grill Diameter: 13” (33.0 cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.