Magma "Marine Kettle 1" Gas Grill w/ Hinged Lid "Original Size" - Type 3 LP Gas
This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality.
Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill.
It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel.
It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swivelling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you.
This design also allows for quick safe fuel canister changes even while grilling.
The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs.
The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For long-lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Hinged Lid. The convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut.
- ”Stay Cool” handle with air-cooled supports.
- Newly designed, swivelling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel & valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe & easy fuel changes.
- Burner & hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life.
- Combination “easy-to-clean” grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma’s patented design fully utilises both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions.
- Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with low pressure, on-board LPG (Propane) systems.
Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.