The original size charcoal “Marine Kettle” grill now has a hinged lid. It is meticulously crafted of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. The rotating design allows you to determine which direction you would like the lid to open when grilling in windy conditions.
You obtain perfect results through the use of the adjustable height cooking grill and the variable temperature control draft door assembly.
The “Marine Kettle” design allows oven type baking to enhance the grill flavour while retaining the natural juices of the food.
It will cook more food faster, on less grill area, than any other charcoal grill.
Safety and efficiency are obtained by closing the draft door and extinguishing the coals for future use.
Magma’s large selection of mounting options and accessories allows you to customise your grill for your specific on-board or on-shore application.
- 100% 18-9 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Construction
- Heat Resistant “Stay Cool” Plastic Handle with Air Cooled Supports
- Perfectly Balanced Hinged Lid, won’t slam shut
- Adjustable Height Cooking Grill and Variable Draft Door assembly, for superior temperature control
- 13” (133 sq. in.) grill surface
- Lower Charcoal Grate and Sealed Ash Compartment
- Model Name: "Marine Kettle" Charcoal Grill w/ Hinged Lid “Original Size”
- Model Number: A10-104
- Fuel: Charcoal Briquettes
- Construction Materials: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Grate Diameter: 13” Diameter (33cm)
- Grate Material: Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle Material: Durable heat resistant all weather plastic
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Bowl: Single-lined Stainless steel
- Weight: 9 lb. (4.08 kg)
- Height: 15-1/4" (38.7cm)
- Actual Grilling Surface Diameter: 14” (35.6cm)
- Diameter: 15" (38.1cm)
- Cooking Grill Diameter: 13” (33.0cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.