Magma "Newport II" Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill - Type 3 LP Gas w/Hose & Regulator
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, or anything in between.
Features include a beautifully elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included).
Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments.
Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go-anywhere use, while the hermetically sealed thermometer lets you control the grill’s heat level.
The swivelling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange.
It’s super fuel efficient design uses inexpensive disposable 1–lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
- New beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
- Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
- New dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 9” x 18” (162 Sq. In.) grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic onshore
- Full inner lined safety shell funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discolouration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Swivelling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange
- Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with Low Pressure, Pre-Regulated, On-Board LPG (Propane) Systems.
Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.