A necessary companion for boats without the means to extend the stabiliser away from the hull.
The patented outrigger system incorporates a permanently installed hull boot made of 356 hard-anodized aluminium and coated with white linear polyurethane for lasting beauty.
The outrigger uses a stainless steel swivel plate covered with a soft rubber pad, which slips into the hull boot to ensure secure and silent operation.
The 3 piece telescoping outrigger extends the stabiliser well out from the hull to dramatically increase its effectiveness.
The release of the solid stainless steel locking-pins enables the outrigger to be collapsed for easy stowage in the stabiliser storage/carrying case.
Comes complete with outboard dacron support lines. Stabiliser not included.
- Telescopes from 42” to 97” (107cm to 1246.5 cm)
- Uses 3/8” (1 cm) solid stainless steel spring lock-pins
- Includes dacron outboard rigging lines
- Weighs only 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Quickly stows inside the 36” (91.5 cm) Stabiliser storage case