Magma "TrailMate" Gas Grill - Type 3 LP Gas
The compact “TrailMate” is perfect for any small crew or gathering. With its fold-away legs, this grill has the go-anywhere capability to enhance your outdoor activities on-board or on-shore.
Engineered to the same quality standard as our larger more expensive grills yet priced for the boater who doesn’t want to substitute quality for cost. It has a pleasing appearance and is designed for performance.
This 9” x 12” grill has 108 Sq. In. of grilling area, is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel, and is wind tested for even heat distribution for years of dependable service.
Its fuel efficient design uses low pressure, pre-regulated, on-board LPG (propane) systems or adapts to use 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or CNG (natural gas) systems.
- Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- Inner Safety Shell. Funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient Snap-out radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. Won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
- Front access, lock-in-place grease tray.
- Swivelling valve. Allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with Low Pressure, Pre-Regulated, On-Board LPG (Propane) Systems. Please note: Hose & Regulator sold separately.
- Model Number: A10-801AU-3
- Fuel: LPG
- Fuel Options: Disposable 1-lb. canister, on-board LPG, or CNG fuel systems (sold separately)
- Fuel Burn Time: 2-4 hours at recommended temperatures using 1-lb. canister
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle: Tubular stainless steel
- Burner: Stainless steel
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 7,500
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Shell Liner: 2 piece snap-in grease divertine liner
- Weight: 4.75kg
- Length: 41cm
- Width: 29.2cm
- Height: 24.6cm
- Cooking Grill area: 9" x 12" (23 x 30.5 cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.
- Magma "Single" Horizontal Round Rail Mount - Fits Standard Round Rails 7/8” or 1”Cat. No. 85597Sup. No. T10-380Our Price $109.95
- Magma "Pow'rGrip/LeveLock" Double Locking All-Angle Adjustable Rod Holder MountCat. No. 85600Sup. No. T10-375Our Price $189.95
- Magma 28" Double Locking Stow-able Pedestal MountCat. No. 85593Sup. No. T10-185Our Price $199.95
- Magma "LeveLock" All-Angle Adjustable Fish Rod Holder MountCat. No. 85592Sup. No. T10-355Our Price $189.95