Key Benefits & Features:
Avoid Running Aground with Premium FrontVü Forward-looking Sonar
- Premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running agroundı
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat
- Displays the bottom up to 300 feet ahead of your boat in real time
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
- Also offers LiveVü forward for fishing see fish swimming in front of your boat, even when stationary
The Panoptix multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running agroundı by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter. It also includes LiveVü Forward sonar to give you the unique ability to see fish
even divers swimming in real time under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot forward range.
Panoptix FrontVü sonar displays bottom up to 300 feet ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the current depth) and delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react. You can be more confident when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü has a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20 degrees). This allows you to focus on the bottom in front of your boat and not be confused with what is off to each side.
It also includes an AHRS sensor for motion stabilization that allows you to see what is in front of your boat even in rough water conditions. And all the FrontVü forward-looking sonar image data can be easily shared with other chartplotters across the Garmin Marine Network.
Panoptix PS51-TH features a standard 50.88 mm (2-inch) stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters.
With LiveVü Forward, your boat can be moving or stationary. You will see live images of what is happening under the water. Watch your lure as it sinks and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See it move in relation to structure in the water. See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, youll see and feel the hit! Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward, you can see it all come to life up to 100 feet away. All other sonar is just history.
ıThe ability to effectively avoid running aground with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.
- Cable length: Power Cable 6 ft. / Ethernet Cable 6 ft. / Ethernet Extension Cable 50 ft.
- Power: 96 W
- Frequency 417 kHz
- Maximum depth: 300 ft. Down; 300 ft. Forward
- Number of pins: Ethernet
- Beamwidth: LiveVü & FrontVü: 20°x90°
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 20° deadrise with 3/4" hull
What's in The Box
- Panoptix PS51-TH forward thru-hull transducer
- Mounting hardware
- Fairing block
- Blanking plug