Key Benefits & Features:
This transom mounting bracket is a simple and effective way to install the popular
TM260 1kW transom transducer.
The stainless steel bracket is designed with a sacrificial washer that allows the transducer to "kick-up" in the event of it striking a submerged object.
Supplied with standard mounting hardware.
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19° beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6° beam at 200kHz
- For larger trailered boats 8 m to 12 m (25' to 40') with outboards and
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Depth and fast response water temperature sensor
- Kick up assembly locks in the "up" position and will not damage
- Accommodates transom angles between 3° and 21°
- Urethane housing
1kW, Depth Transducer