Key Benefits & Features:
The Furuno GP33 is the perfect GPS navigator for a wide range of vessels. This advanced unit provides accurate and reliable position fixing, thanks to a super sensitive, 12-channel GPS receiver
The GP33 displays navigation data in a wide variety of numerical and graphical formats. You may freely select which data you want displayed with easy to use controls. The combination of a high resolution screen and large data fields makes the screen easy to read in almost any condition.
The GP33 has a waterproof display and is built to stand up to tough marine conditions. The durable casing houses an impressive memory, capable of storing up to 3,000 points of ships track, 10,000 points for marks and waypoints, and 100 routes of up to 30 waypoints each. Vital navigation data is presented on a 4.3"
The GP33 features FURUNOs CAN bus interface system for feeding highly accurate navigation data to your NavNet 3D, radar, chart plotter, autopilot, fish finder or other navigation equipment. CAN bus is a communication protocol that shares multiple data and signals through a single backbone cable. You can simply connect any CAN bus devices onto the backbone cable to expand your network onboard. With CAN bus, IDs are assigned to all the devices, and the status of each sensor in the network can be detected. All the CAN bus devices can be incorporated into the NMEA2000 network, offering easy plug-and-play installation. NMEA0183 protocol versions are also supported.
- 4.3" Sunlight Viewable colour LCD.
- Maximum visibility under various ambient conditions both during night and
under direct sunlight.
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution
- Stores up to 10,000 waypoints, 100 routes, and 3,000 track points.
- 7 displays modes available, including 2 user-customized modes.
- Supports both NMEA0183 and CAN bus interface.
- Contact closure capability available on the 10P connector.
- Straightforward operation comparable to NanNet3D.
- Perfect match on the helm station when flush mounted together with
NavNet 3D MFD.
- Receiver Type
- GPS: Twelve discrete channels, C/A code, all-in-view
- Receive Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Time to First FIX: Under 90 s, 43 s typical (cold start)
- Tracking Velocity: 999kn
- Geodetic Systems: WGS-84
- Display Unit: 4.3" Colour LCD
- Effective display area: 95.04 (W) x 53.85 (H) mm
- Pixel number: 480 x 272
- Display Modes: Plotter, Steering, Highway, NAV data, User display1,
User display2, Satellite Monitor Display
- Memory Capacity: 3,000 ships track points, 9999 waypoints with
comments 100 routes, 30 waypoints/route
- Alarms: Arrival, Anchor watch, XTE, Speed, WAAS, Time, Trip,
- Ports: NMEA0183
- Output: (NMEA0183 ver.2,3) AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, DTM,
GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMB, RMC, VTG, XTE, ZDA
- Input: (NMEA0183 ver.2,3) AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, DTM, GGA,
GLL, GSA, GSV, RMB, RMC, VTG, XTE, ZD
- Display Unit: 15șC to + 55șC
- Antenna Unit: 15șC to + 55șC
- Display Unit: IPX6
- Antenna Unit: IPX6
Power Supply: 12-24VDC