Key Benefits & Features:
The GME GX750 VHF Marine Radio is a compact communication and safety device with innovative installation options. Waterproof to IPX7, the GX750 is the ideal communication tool for your boating lifestyle whether you’re sailing inland waters, or heading offshore.
The compact, modular design makes installation of the GX750 simple and enables installation in locations where dash space is limited. Simply choose the desired location to mount the 'black box' main unit, and run the supplied 500mm inter-connecting lead to the MK013 flush mount microphone socket in a convenient location for use of the full-function LCD Controller microphone. An optional 6m cable (LE107) is also available for even more mounting versatility.
Crystal clear audio is delivered via the GX750’s integrated speaker microphone, and can be further enhanced by the addition of the SPK45 extension speaker. The GX750’s LCD display features large, easy to read numbers and adjustable brightness and colour options. Designed with ease of use in mind, the screen can be read from virtually any angle, day or night.
Dual Watch, Triple Watch and two programmable priority channels provide easy access to regularly used channels. Channel scanning is programmable, making it easy to monitor all important communications.
The GX750 comes complete with International, USA and Canadian channel sets making it versatile for use anywhere in the world.
- Compact, modular design. Perfect for installations where space is limited
- Waterproof speaker microphone
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Frequency Range TX: 155-165HZ
- Scanning Speed: 100 ms/channel
- Frequency stability: ±1.5 kHz over environmental extremes
- Modulation: FM
- Transmit Frequency Response: -6 dB per octave de-emphasis, 300 Hz – 3 kHz, +1 - 3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: >50 dB weighted
- Current Consumption: High Power: < 5 Amps • Low Power: 850 mA
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 21.4 MHz • 2nd: 450 kHZ
- Sensitivity: 120 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighteD
- Power Supply/Supply Voltage: 12 volt nominal • 10.5 – 15.6 volt max. range • Negative Earth
- Microphone Port: 8 pin socket
- Storage temperature: -10°C to +55°C
In the Box
- GX750 VHF Black Box
- Black LCD Controller Microphone (MC750B)
- Microphone Extension Socket (MK013B)
- Microphone Bracket (MB210B)
- Microphone Clip (MB209B)
- 500mm Microphone Extension Cable (LE106)
- 12V DC Power lead (LE029)
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction manual
GME GX750W Black Box VHF Marine Radio - White