Key Benefits & Features:
The TMC automatic float switch for use with bilge pumps. The float switch has
a built in micro switch without mercury. Can be used with 12V or 24V systems.
- Injection molded plastic stylish curved design.
- Maximum durability corrosion resistance PC/ABS alloy surface.
- Ultrasonically sealed buoy body with a rolling steel ball inside to
activate the micro switch.
- Turn on the bilge pump at 2.5" water level.
- The TMC auto protector float is designed to work with TMC panel switch
pump safety protector (not included). This float switch will convert
bilge pumps that draw 8A-18A at 12V or 4A-10A at DC-24V to fully automatic
- Dimensions: (H)67mm x (L)116mm x (W)83mm
For bilge pumps that draws current above 10A, this float
switch must be used in combination with TMC panel switch.
For bilge pumps that draws current below or equal 10A, TMC
panel switch is optional for better protection.