The Marine Kettle 2 incorporates features that are both useful and user friendly, including being virtually windproof. Its dependability in a stiff breeze is due to a virtual blow-out proof turbo venturi and valve system.
A front mounted piezo igniter is now included, as well as a new patented burner and heat distribution system that reduces flare-ups. The burner also adds years of life to the grill by directing more heat to the cooking surface.
These grills have full, double lined inner safety shells to keep the outside of the grill cooler. A mirror polished, 18-9 marine-grade stainless exterior finish provides superior corrosion resistance Topping off the Kettle 2 is a polished, stainless "Stay Cool" handle.
The hinged lid is balanced so it won't slam shut as the boat rolls. Magma's patented plate and dome system make it the only boat grill that is truly a grill, stove or oven, a great advantage to boats without a galley, or if the first mate just wants to cook outdoors.
The grills feature a cast stainless indexing bracket and clamp to provide easier, more positive level mounting. It uses standard, disposable, 1-lb. propane canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) system.
The newly designed valve system adjusts left, right, inboard or outboard for easy heat control access and fuel-bottle change.
This model is designed specifically for use in Australia. For use with 1lb. disposable propane canisters
- Newly designed, swivelling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel & valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe & easy fuel changes.
- Hinged lid. Balanced lid will not slam shut.
- Reliable Piezo Igniter. Dependable push button lighting.
- Burner & hi tech radiant plate & dome heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution & longer grill life. Allows use as a grill, stove or oven. Perfect even heat as a grill or direct open flame cooking as a stove.
- “Stay Cool” handle with air cooled supports. Cast 18-9 Stainless.
- Cast 18-9 stainless L-bracket mount clamp. Indexed for positive non-slip level mounting.
- Fully double lined stainless steel inner safety shell. Cooler for safety. Guards against discoloration. Adds years of life to the grill.
- Magma’s patented design utilises convection cooking. Gives the hottest temperature with the least amount of fuel. Fast & efficient.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customise your grill to your boat.
- Model Name: Marine Kettle 2 Gas Grill “Original Size”
- Model Number: A10-207AU-1
- Fuel: Type 1 Coleman Propane
- Fuel Supply Options: Disposable 1 lb. canister or on-board LPG system
- Fuel Burn Time: 2-4 hours at recommended temperatures using 1 lb. canister
- Construction Materials: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Burner: Stainless steel
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 10,700
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Bowl: Double-lined stainless steel
- Weight: 9.86 lbs. (4.47kg)
- Height: 12-5/8” (32.1cm)
- Diameter: 14-15/16” (37.9cm)
- Cooking Grill Diameter: 13” (33.0cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.