The lightweight slimline design has total comfort for the wearer without the hassles of bulky jackets.
Manual inflation is by pulling a cord to trigger a 33 gm CO² cylinder or back up oral inflation.
Durable polyester construction, inflated bladder features reflective tape for high visibility and safety whistle to alert rescuers in the event of an accident.
- Neoprene Collar
- Automatic activation with backup Oral inflation tube
- Super comfortable, lightweight and less restrictive than other PFDs
- Ideal for recreational boating, fishing and other non-watersports activities
- Includes 1 x 33g CO² cylinder for Halkey Roberts Manual Inflator (Fitted, Ready to Wear)
- Approved for use in all Australian States and New Zealand
- Model: Mayah Adult
- Chest: 70-170cm (28-67'')
- Level: 150/150N
- Australian Standards: AS4758-1
- 40-70 & 70kg and over