An extremely versatile vertical capstan or general purpose electric winch for use as an anchor, pot hauler or davit winch.
- The ANCHORMAX™ has an extremely high power to weight ratio.
- The compact, fully sealed gearbox is driven by a vertically mounted, permanent magnet motor. Intrusion below decks is minimised making the design ideal for boats from 5m (16ft) to 10m (32ft). Fitting to the boat is simplicity itself as no dismantling of the winch is required.
- The ANCHORMAX™ gear housings are marine-grade alloy and the drum is stainless steel. It is supplied as a single direction (clockwise) unit, complete with deck switch, fastenings, template and fitting instructions.
- The ANCHORMAX™ is not recommended for use to haul halyards.
- The ANCHORMAX™ is not recommended for use to haul chain.
- Maximum Pull/Lift: 386kg (850 lbs) / Speed @ nominal workoing load: 24m/min / 80amps with 100kg/220lb load: 76 per min
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 500W
- Weight: 8kg (17.6lbs)
- Maximum Boat LOA: 10m (33')
- Maximum Boat Weight: 4 tonnes
- Up to 5m run use: 15mm2 cable
- 5m to 10m use: 25mm2 cable