Ideal for permanent on-board mounting to eliminate the hassle of traditional portable chargers. Suits dual battery bank installations and provides fully automatic, multi charging to properly maintain the batteries.
By controlling the current and voltage during the charging cycle, Minn Kota chargers recharge faster than conventional automotive battery chargers while preventing over charging which can damage and shorten battery life.
They include an automatic temperature compensation feature that adjusts the output voltage to assure the battery reaches its gassing threshold and achieves a full charge.
The temperature compensation feature also protects the batteries from “boiling” due to over charging at high temperatures.
- Fully Automatic Charging MK210A – 3 stage (bulk, absorption, maintenance)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting batteries from overcharging.
- Saltwater Tested.
- LED Display Indicates power on, charging, full charge and check the connection
- Waterproof, Shock and Vibration Resistant Heavy duty construction, waterproof to IPX7
- Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity & Ignition Protected, A safety feature which prevents the charger from operating if incorrectly connected to the battery.
- For Use With 12V/6 Cell Batteries
- Suitable for 50-130 amp hour rated, flooded wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) batteries only.
- Battery Banks: 2
- Output Per Bank Amp: 5
- Total Output Amps: 10
- Input Volts: 230/240
- Length mm: 292
- Width mm: 190
- Height mm:102
- Weight kg: 4.9