An affordable chart and perfect gift or reference guide both at home or on holidays
- Unique user-friendly superbly illustrated boating, fishing, recreational, sea search and rescue guide.
- Colour coded marine chart features contours, depths, concise navigational detail, beacons and more.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- A valuable tool for navigators of small craft with appropriate contact information for emergencies.
- Contains easily identified QLD coastal places of interest Moreton Bay, Cleveland to Mooloolaba.
- All detail images of South Passage, Caloundra Bar Entrances and Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Identifies recommended fishing locations including known GPS positions and No Fishing Zones.
- Includes bonus wall chart Coastal Fish and Animals of Australia & GBR 121 species reverse side.
- Full size 61x88cm conveniently laminated and rolled into plastic sleeve.