Muir's DW08 drum winch runs the Power Up / Power Down retrieval system.
Designed and made in Australia this winch features the 316 stainless steel drum, running on serviceable bearing centre for smooth hassle free operation even under full load.
Your DW08 comes with installation instructions and a service manual and is backed by Muir’s three year limited warranty.
Anchoring is made easy, fast, and reliable with this Muir drum winch, with no electronic components to fail and a larger Drum capacity than other free falls.
Suits Vessel Length up to 8m (26ft) / Drum holds 120m of 6mm line or 80m of 8mm line plus 6m of 6mm chain.
Rope and chain sold separately.
- Compact anchoring system to suit boats with little or no rode storage.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Drum made from 316 Stainless Steel.
- Three year limited warranty.
- Includes reversing solenoid, 100amp circuit breaker and up/down rocker switch.
- Fitting instructions included with a full electrical wiring diagram.
- Tangle-free rope and chain operation.
- Vessel Lenght: 5 - 8m (16 - 26ft)
- Power Supply: 12V
- Motor: (Watts) 600
- Max Load: 180kg at 7m/min (400lb)
- Work Load: 75kg at 33m/min
- Max Line Speed: 33m/min
- Chain Size: (Various) 6 - 8mm (1/4 - 5/16")
- Rope Size: (Various) 8mm (5/16")