Designed for vessels 12 - 15m (38 - 48ft), and in low profile and capstan configurations, the Storm Stainless Steel Windlass offers fast powered retrieval, smooth rope chain combination operation, reduced installation time, style and unbeatable reliability.
Manufactured from polished stainless steel components the Storm Windlass will weather the harshest of conditions.
Representing the pinnacle of reliability and performance and packed with the features and quality you have come to expect.
- Polished stainless steel components.
- Rope chain combination gypsy for rope and chain combination or chain only.
- Rope Chain Management System (RCMS).
- Quick release integrated swivel chain pipe cover.
- Gypsy with low profile clutch top arrangement.
- Heavy duty marine grade, dual direction motor in 12V and 24V DC Hydraulic.
- Independent gypsy and capstan operation.
- Features heavy duty knurled finish for increased grip.
- Self-aligning gearbox/adaptor.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Cone clutch/brake.
- Stainless steel mounting bolts.
- Shaft seal.
- Self lubricating bush.
- Clutch release handle.
- Installation/Operation booklet.
- Vessel Length: 12 - 15m (38 - 48ft)
- Height above deck: 173mm
- Power Supply: 12V/24V
- Motor Watts: 1200
- Hydraulic Pressure: 10MPa (1160PSI)
- Hydraulic Flow: 15L/min (4gal/min)
- Max Load: 1000kg (2200lb)
- Work Load: 250kg (550lb)
- Amps Work Load: 120/75
- Max Line Speed: 22m/min (71ft/min)
- Chain Size: 8mm (6mm and 10mm Gypsies can be fitted on request)
- Rope Size: 12 - 14 - 16mm (1/2" - 9/16" - 5/8")
- Net Weight: DC 28kg (DC 61lb) HYD 26kg (HYD 57lb)